BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Whatever!

I don't know about you, but I'm looking forward to the holidays! Besides hanging out with friends and family I haven't seen in a while, the eating of fabulous food and the drinking of merry-making beverages, there's another thing to get excited about!



It's called Pajama Day! I don't know if any of you ever do this, but sometimes, you just roll out of bed whenever, and don't bother to get dressed for the entire day! You eat cookies for breakfast and pancakes for dinner and you just don't care!



One of the best parts of this day of total freedom, is loafing on the couch and watching TV. But I gotta tell you, the people running the hundreds of stations out there are really dropping the ball!



I have like 900 channels, most of which are repeats, and it seems like there's never anything on!



Over the years, we've seen a lot of new specialty channels launched and some of them are quite good. However, there are others that are just plain infuriating! And there are 2-in particular that I cannot tolerate under any circumstances.



One rhymes with Heeva, the other sounds like Haction and there have been numerous times both of these specialty channels have been playing movies that I wanted to watch, but just couldn't sit through because of a commercial break every 7-minutes.



If you've ever watched either of these channels, you know what I'm talking about! What's worse, is they just randomly break for their annoying ads! Someone will be in an intense round of dialogue, or running from a rabid dog and bang! Into a word from our sponsors!



What's even funnier about these channels is, you used to have to pay like 3-bucks a month for them and now, they're included in your cable package. Even so, they've lost me as a viewer for good, because they don't put my needs first, and that's a big no-no anytime, especially on Pajama Day!



And before I go, a big thanks goes out to the nice guy on the bus this morning who was handing out free chocolates to everyone getting on! I must say, even though I have a serious tummy ache right now, Ferrero Rocher's are the breakfast of champions!



But Whatever!!!


You can hear Ruby Jones' Whatever rants live Tuesday-Friday during the Morning Show at 7:50, on The New Flow 93.5. Or check out the podcast at www.flow935.com!

0 comments: