BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Whatever!

You know, it blows my mind how many people have no common sense or concept of proper manners. So, I'm dedicating today's Whatever, to public laundry facility etiquette, something that's sorely lacking in my apartment building.



I swear to God, I almost went postal Friday when there was a backlog of tenants using the washers and dryers. I guess because of the storm, a lot of people were home and wanted to get their laundry done.



Because I'm the kind of person who loathes dragging my dirty clothes down to the basement, I'll wait until I'm out of socks and underwear, and I have lots of those, so you can imagine how heavy my laundry sack can get.



Keeping that in mind, I had to drag this thing down 7-floors, not once, not even twice, but three times!!!



The first time, all the machines were in use, so I came back a couple of hours later. At that time, someone had the nerve to leave their clothes in the washing machine for over 20-minutes. A woman taking her clothes from the dryer told me to just take the guy's stuff out and put mine in.



Only problem is, I lived in an apartment once where someone did that to someone else’s clothes and that person went cuckoo and left nasty notes on everyone's doors.



I told her I'd just come back later. So I did, loaded my stuff and then came back down when it was time to use the dryers. Nothing was running, so I put coins in both of them, only to open one of them and Ass-Clown still had his damn laundry in there!



Lemme tell you how it took all my strength in this world not to take that ignorant loser's clothes out and throw them in the snow!



Instead, I slammed the door, threw all my clothes into one dryer, lost $1.50 on the one he was hogging, and almost put his gear through another drying cycle hoping his underwear would shrink to child-like proportions, but I took the high road and went back to my apartment.



But I got a message for the total swine who held up a whole-bunch of people with your ignorance: Not only do you stink, you need to get a timer so you can remove your clothes on-time and you also owe me a buck-fifty! And P.S. empty the lint screen next time too!!!





But Whatever!




You can hear Ruby Jones' Whatever rants live Tuesday-Friday during the Morning Show at 7:50, on the New Flow 93.5. Or check out the podcast at www.flow935.com!

0 comments: