BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, February 8, 2008

Friday Morning Show Update

Could you go to the movies or even a bar by yourself?????
Well if you're spending Valentines Day alone, those might be the things you'll be doing.....This morning we qualified another lucky listener for a trip for 2 to ISRAEL......Listen Monday morning to see if you're that Grand prize winner of that trip. Also The New Flow 93.5 is Flowing you to......Brazil.....So listen for your shot to qualify...... Want to go on a double date with JJ"King of Town" and Ms. Melanie...I know when I first heard about this I laughed but we're serious.....Listen Monday for your chance to qualify.....Plus a Flow Exclusive Announcement.......I'm sorry I can't tell you what it is..... So listen to JJ and Melanie, Monday morning to find out what this HUGE announcement is......

Hype,

Ren Nay Nay

0 comments: