BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday Morning Show Update

This morning was a fully loaded show. JJ"King of Town" was his usual funny self by making a new sound effect for Ms. Melanie. Can someone say "yo"! Mo Hits gave us a run down on the movies for the weekend and it seems to be that Beowulf might take the number one spot. Tune in on Monday morning and see if you might be that lucky Grand Prize winner of a XBox 360! Oh yeah, I almost forgot. Starting on Monday there's a giveaway that you don't want to miss. You might get the chance to go to Florida to see our Toronto Maple Leafs or Toronto Raptors in action..... I can't believe I almost didn't mention that....I'm glad I remembered.

Hype

Ren Nay Nay

P.S. Don't forget about The Santa Claus Parade!!!!!!!!

0 comments: