BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Update!!!

Oct 15...2008

Here’s what we learned today. JJ feels the need to wear mantyhose. That’s right, pantyhose for the woman in him. (Cue Shania Twain’s: Woman in Me)

Hi, my name is Toronto and I am now officially the 3rd friendliest city…just behind friendlyville and happy town. Congrats Toronto, lets start opening doors for people and maybe…just maybe we can climb to number 2.

OK I have to get something off my chest. We have a new morning show intern and he goes by the name Kuba. Melanie and JJ are head over heals for him…but what about me, poor Newbie? Am I not loved anymore? I would like to ask our Flow listeners to stand with me and support my efforts to terminate Kuba’s internship. Remember, I love you all more!

Thanks for making the switch to JJ and Melanie in the Morning…loving you is easy because you’re beautiful.

Newbie

0 comments: