BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Update!!!

October 8...2008

Do you believe in Karma? I know Alicia Keys and Earl do. What comes around goes around, and if you believe in Karma you called in and offered your crazy Karma stories. You know between you and me, when bad things happen to me I think it’s because of my naughty behavior when I’m alone.

Some dude claims he shouldn’t have to pay child support because he was “sleeping.” OK, maybe he was…and maybe I’m being narrow minded, but I find it hard to believe that you can sleep during sex. There was this one time….wait, TMI

Bye Bye Bills is on tap to give someone the opportunity to get out of debt…or start. Bye Bye Bills continues all week.

Thanks for making the switch to JJ and Melanie in the Morning…whatchya gone do when they come for you!

Newbie

0 comments: