BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

A listener's Poem - From Dezi to Tammy

I have a story poem I’d like to recite, I made it up while I was at work last night.
It’s about my soul mate and wife name Tammy, whom does not quite know just how much she completes me.
When I saw you standing there at the gym that night, My heart and soul was struck with awe and pure delight. A gorgeous young woman plain to see, her simple smile and gaze could reduce you to jelly.
We dated for some many years, and through out the laughs, smiles and tears. I knew she was the one for me, so I placed a ring upon her finger for the whole world to see.
Shortly there after we started a family, it was you, me and our son E, proud parents we’d always be. But as life moved on, things became tuff, you and I changed and it became quite ruff. But with the church, friends and family near, I’d always knew we’d persevere.
But if you think back to all the time we use to share, late night movies, dinner and dancing we didn’t care, I’d really love for us to go back there. Gazing into each others eyes simple and free, man o man were we happy. But let me say this to thee, from now and ever more it will be you for me and me for you especially.

And as life throws us it little tests, God, you and I as a team will always know best. What’s good for you and for me and especially our son little E.

So if you ask me if I ‘m not embarrassed to throw our love on the air, My answer to you Sweets is Hell no cause I want us around for another 10 year. Happy 10 yr Anniversary Tammy Baby. I’m in Love with you, and I know you love me too. So, drive Safe on the way to your shopping spree but just make sure you return to me. Dezi

0 comments: