BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Update!!!

Oct 1...2008

Can you believe it? I forgot to post an update today. I feel horrible! My adoring fans (Mom) count on me to amuse them on a daily basis with my witty banter and sarcastic sarcasm. OK that last one is redundant, but that's why you love me.

OK, I must make it up to you. The new Phone Number registry isn't what you think it is. It's actually just a way for me to retrieve everyone's information who visit this blog. I will go to each and every one of your homes and apologize in person. To top it off I'll even come dressed in my Unitard.

Tomorrow is Melanie's Birthday...it's a good thing she's young at heart..kidding.

Thanks for making the switch to JJ and Melanie in the Morning...creamy like bryl.

Newbie

0 comments: