BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Update!!!

September 18...2008

“You’re dreaming” is what my parents said me when I told them I was going to make something of myself. Today JJ and Melanie asked the question…what do our dreams mean? I truly think only the dreamer knows. What do you think?

A recent study shows that men are likely to hit on women out of their league. Really? I tried that and got shot down - JJ tried it, and married it – and Melanie, well she’s been shooting down Newbie’s and JJ’s all her life.

Arrivederci – arrivederci…when I’m happy, my Italian roots come out…it’s BYE BYE BILLS time bambino, and you could be our next winner. Tune in Monday for our grand prize draw.

Thanks for making the switch to JJ and Melanie in the Morning…the inspiration to NKOTB’s ‘The Right Stuff.’

Newbie

0 comments: