BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Update!!!

September 8...2008

Ahh flirting…a harmless act if I do say so myself. Melanie claims it’s in her nature, JJ isn’t big on it, and most of you agree…flirting implies “other intentions” resist the desire to flirt. I think Melanie is misunderstood…it’s in her nature to be friendly, not flirty…brownie points

Have you spotted a celebrity today? The clock is ticking and I am heading to the premier of Brothers Bloom in hopes that I will find me an a-lister.

JJ and Melanie gave away not one, but two handfuls of prizes this morning. Tickets to see Janet Jackson in concert, movie premier tickets and the crème de la crème…your chance to pay your bills. Listen daily…you could say bye bye to your bills.

Thanks for making the switch to JJ and Melanie in the Morning…unlike 90210…we’re drama-free.

Newbie

0 comments: