BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

HERE ARE THE ANSWERS TO SIX SEX AND RELATIONSHIP QUESTIONS FOR CHICKS:


Ladies . . . every relationship has its ups and downs. With that in mind, we've taken the liberty of answering some common questions that you might have about YOUR love life.


#1.) I'm married and exhausted. Should I have sex . . . or go to sleep?


--Answer: Both. Plan your grind sessions for times when you'll have a lot of energy . . . like in the morning, or in the middle of the day during weekends.


#2.) My biological clock is ticking. Should I settle . . . or hold out for The One, who may NEVER show up.


--Answer: Don't settle. You and your future kids will regret it . . . eventually. That said, if someone's not your perfect match, but you share a lot of important values and are attracted to each other . . . that's NOT settling.


#3.) I've met a great guy . . . but he never calls. Should I call him?


--Answer: Give me a break, ladies. If you're not prepared to call a guy, then you shouldn't be dating at all. So, yes, you should call . . . if for no other reason than to find out he doesn't like you so you can move on.


#4.) He's married, but he says it's ending. Should I stick around?


--Answer: Only if you're a total idiot. I mean, what's the best-case scenario here? You end up with a guy with all kinds of baggage who's most likely going to be emotionally unavailable anyway? Sweet. (???)


#5.) When's a good time to try again with a guy whose heart I've broken?


--Answer: Almost never. The only exception might be when the relationship failed because of outside circumstances . . . like one of you moved away, or went through a family tragedy . . . and had nothing to do with your attraction or personalities.


#6.) I love my partner, but the sex is not-so-great. Stay the course . . . or leave?


--Answer: Neither. Get together with your partner, be completely honest about what the problem is . . . and work on practical solutions to make things better. Also, let go of your inhibitions and get nasty. Seriously . . . that ought to do the trick.


(CNN)

0 comments: