BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 20, 2008

Update!!!

June 20...2008

If I were a cheerleader I would cheer about double stuffed Oreos, summer dresses and Nair wax strips. Most importantly I would cheer about it being FRIDAY!!! A day where a good portion of people blow their pay cheques, and swim in the lake. Too bad Lake Ontario is polluted and it’s going to rain this weekend…boo.

Global TV’s Bill Coulter dropped by the JJ and Melanie show this morning to discuss what we can look forward to this summer…as far as weather goes. Turns out the cold temperatures and rain may soon be coming to an end. The bad news, we’re already nearing the end of June. Look for Bill on Global TV Morning News.

Let me end things off on a smelly note…and I’m not talking about my cat’s litter box. Melanie was irate, IRATE I tell you, because someone (clear throat) left their dinner in the ladies washroom, which in turn created a BO/mould-like odor in the studios this morning. Has this ever happened to you? I recommend that person run fast…and far.

Thanks for making the switch to JJ and Melanie in the morning…they’ll show up to your event…in spirit.

Newbie

0 comments: