BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, June 13, 2008

Update!!!

June 13...2008

John Mayer’s “friend” claims he’s “good in bed.” Yes, I used double quotes twice because I really don’t like that Mr. John Mayer is getting more credit then he probably deserves. I can totally pay someone to say the same thing…I’ve got a $5 bill burning a hole in my pocket. Melanie says she would take one night of fantastic whoopee over a so/so sex life. What do you think?

It’s Friday the 13th…I’ll save my scaaary post for Halloween, but I will say that there was an eery vibe in the studio this morning. JJ and Melanie are not one’s to be superstitious, but it was quite odd that there was a black cat and ladder in the studio this morning. (Insert Twilight zone theme here)

Matte Babel chatted with us this morning and assured us that the MMVA’s will be off the hook. I don’t know what that means, but it sounds AWESOME!!! JJ and myself will be on hand and report all the gossip Monday morning…I love you NKOTB!!!

Thanks for making the switch to JJ and Melanie in the morning…have a super cala fragalistic expealidosious weekend.

Newbie

0 comments: