BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, June 9, 2008

Update!!!

June 9...2008

Melanie and her new Golf partner “Mr. Smith” are very playful on the golf course, and that doesn’t seem to be an issue with her. Let me clarify, all they are doing is playing golf…but is it ok to have a golf buddy of the opposite sex when the GF is at home? JJ says NO…Melanie disagrees. What did our listeners say this morning? Well, as far as your concerned Melanie can golf with whomever she wants. Swing those clubs and hit those balls Mel!!!

You know, with the weather so nice and the sun so bright, JJ and Melanie have been spreading the Vitamin L…Love. Truth is they always do, but it just goes to show you how much better life is when the weather is nice. Just last week I gave the rest of my ice cream to a dog…and I love me some frosty cream.

Reggie…my man…my main dude…YOU – ARE – GOING – TO – BARBADOS!!! Thanks to everyone who qualified…you’re awesome!!!

Thanks for making the switch to JJ and Melanie in the morning…sweaty like my grandma’s meatballs.

Newbie

0 comments: