BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Update!!!

Dec 4...2008

OK, I admit it…political issues are not what I care about most. However, you put a Christmas tree in between Harper and Duceppe and I’m all ears.

Whatever happens later today, history will be made. All eyes will be on Canada…but I’m sure will be informed to wait for any decision until mid-January. See, Christmas is more important than politics! Uh huh…my point has been made.

Melanie was two…huge…eyelashes. JJ has suggested mayonnaise, or any other type of cream.

I 'm all out of love, I'm so lost without you
I know you were right believing for so long
I 'm all out of love, what am I without you
I can't be too late to say that I was so wrong

If the last three lines made you cry…you’re probably going to be alone this holiday season. Um…stay away from Elvis’s Blue Christmas…far away.

Thanks for making the switch to JJ and Melanie in the Morning.

Newbie

0 comments: