BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Update!!!

Dec 3...2008

Mmm Bud Girls…I’d like to crack me open a can of one of them…um, I mean hey the Bud Girls were in-studio this morning to personally invite you to this Sunday’s Tailgate Party at the corner of John & Blue Jays way. All this in honour of the FIRST NFL game being played here in Toronto – Bills vs. Dolphins (not Dollars Melanie)

Ok, so there’s this kid who wrote a book on how to meet woman. Everyone is so ‘ooh and ah’ over this kid, but I’ve seen him on Ellen and let me just say…ANNOYING! Sorry little one, you may talk the talk, but you need to learn from the master (me) how to walk the walk.

JJ and Melanie are two crazy goofballs. If you’re a fan like I am and you want to surprise them with a hot cup of coffee…make sure you get the order right…that’s it.

Tune in tomorrow to win more great stuff…stuff like Dark Knight Swag, Lil Wayne Tix and a Victoria Secret Prize Back – (insert JJ growl here)

Thanks for making the switch to JJ and Melanie in the Morning…in it to win it.

Newbie

0 comments: