BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Update!!!

Dec 2...2008

I just walked into the station from the brisk weather that finally had snowflakes falling from the sky. I think I’m one of those people who are bummed that we don’t have any snow on the ground. I know, “my people” are insane…but I really just want it for Christmas and then it can go away. I guess if things continue on this way I’ll have to be like Jesse Consopolis (Full House) and purchase 1000 snow cones.

Oh, I’m ranting…sorry.

If you missed today’s show you’re probably going to be on Santa’s Naughty List. I saw a movie called Santa’s Naughty List…it wasn’t for children. Anyhow, we’re looking for your craziest picture of Santa with your child and the best pic will be posted on our blog. You win absolutely nothing…but getting your pic posted on our blog is priceless. Send pics to newbie@flow935.com, jj@flow935.com, melanie@flow935.com.

Britney Spears is coming to TO!!! Her Circus tour was announced this morning…for a complete list just click on the link below.

Thanks for making the switch to JJ and Melanie in the Morning…Victoria’s favourite Angels.

Newbie

0 comments: