BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Update!!!

May 22...2008

Despite there being a chill in the air and JJ diving 100 feet to get Melanie a slice of pizza, Kanye West entertained thousands who watched in awe last night at the Molson Amphitheatre. A special cameo from Chris Brown was arguably the highlight of the night.

What television shows influence you? I remember loving MMC back when I was a tiny lad. Ah yes, singing M-I-C-K-E-Y while jumping on my bed. Oh boy-oh-boy those were the days. JJ is obviously influenced by Battlestar Galactica and Melanie by Gossip Girl. Come to think of it Melanie has spread rumors about me and my imaginary friend Leland.

The New Flow 93.5 is giving away a trip for two to Barbados…listen tomorrow for your chance to qualify.

Thanks for making the switch to JJ and Melanie in the morning…the lizard to your DQ Blizzard.

Newbie

0 comments: