BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, May 26, 2008

JJ's Indiana Jones review

Indiana Jones has lost his Han Solo. They should have called this "The adventures of the Jones Family". Here is a movie that didn't need to be made. It opens great in true Indy tradition and then turns into a Disney ride or a commercial for an Indian...(read more)a Jones video game. Swinging with monkeys? Really? Sure I understand the character has matured and time has passed, so the inevitable "I'm too old for this..." is expected, but time has passed in real life as well and there have been numerous rip offs of Indiana Jones, and ironically this movie also comes off as one. I have no problems with the "alien" premise but there isn't any mystery, or archaeological riddle or intrigue...it just seems like this was made for kids. The final 35mins I kept saying to myself "are you serious? Is this actually where they're going with this?" It took 19 years to come up with this? Bah!

0 comments: