BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Some Stuff with JJ

Some Stuff: Monday, April 20, 2009

1972: The manned lunar module from Apollo 16 landed on the moon.
Star Trek's George Takei (72)

Check our Blog for the first photos of Russel Crow as Robin Hood in Ridley Scott's version of Robin Hood.

Guillermo del Toro and Peter Jackson have updated us on the very highly anticipated The Hobbit. (prequel to LOTR) "We've decided to have The Hobbit span the two movies, including the White Council and the comings and goings of Gandalf to Dol Guldur," del Toro reveals.

The recession is beginning to affect video game sales. Once strong, sales plummeted by 17% in March.

Kim Kardashian is recovering from a severe sunburn. She says, “I’m in Mexico and I was sunbathing when I fell asleep with my huge Prada butterfly sunglasses on and now look at me! I’m going to have to hide from cameras for days. I usually never get red, I always get dark. It hurts! Everyone here is making fun of me! Look at [my boyfriend Reggie Bush]’s teammate and friend Bobby starting with the jokes. My whole body is burned but my face looks the worst because of the glasses. I will never wear sunglasses when sunbathing again!”

0 comments: