BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, February 26, 2009

Update!!!

Despite Melanie’s train wreck of a Wednesday, we began today’s show on a positive note. Sure Melanie needs a new bumper, garage door window and possible a leg…but what makes it all better is seeing JJ’s face in the morning…according to JJ.

I find myself enjoying the above average temperature, especially during the February blahs. I get my hopes up, maybe the worst of the snow has ended, or maybe a last minute snowfall will surprise us in March or April. According to the calendar, spring is just over 3 weeks away, and nothing else brings more joy to my face.

Word has it that Door to Destiny will be HUGE tomorrow. I can’t say when or what, but if you don’t tune in to JJ and Melanie you’ll be sorry.

On that note, thanks for making the switch to JJ and Melanie in the Morning – when you see Melanie behind the wheel…ruuun!!!!!

Newbie

0 comments: