BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Geek News

Geek Friday, January 16, 2009

On this date in 1939, The Superman comic strip made its debut

At the London premier of his new movie Seven Pounds, Will Smith spoke about playing President-elect Barack Obama in a movie about his life story. Smith said with a smile, "If I am ordered by my commander in chief to star in a film about him, I will do my duty as an American." Smith also said he would be an "eyewitness to history" when he attends the inauguration of Obama

Last summer I told you that X-Men Origins: Wolverine was experiencing some issues, its director, Gavin Hood, and Fox's big wigs. And this was all before the trailer hit. Heres an update my source says that says they're going back to Vancouver to do some extensive reshoots.

Last summer I also told you KEANU REEVES might star as Spike Siegle in a live-action version of "Cowboy Bebop". Well it’s confirmed, he will.

Cowboy Bebop is a Japanease cartoon about a group of Old West-style gunslingers who truck around the solar system hunting down bad guys in the year 2071.

The movie version of "Watchmen" is going to open on March 6th, as planned.

Warner Bros. Pictures has set a date. The Dark Knight will be back for a return engagement in IMAX and theaters on January 23. The film will re-open nationwide.

0 comments: