BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

JJ's Review of The Dark Knight

" It's been a few weeks since I saw Batman: DK for the second time, I wanted to make sure I was clear of all the hype. Go see this film! Yes I called it a film.

This movie is epic, truly the Godfather II of the planned trilogy...(read more) . Heath Ledger is an amaz...(read more) ing incarnation of The Joker, not as psycho as I had hoped but more than good enough for a PG-13 movie, Christian Bale is still convincing as Batman very un-assuming physically as Bruce Wayne should be. The rest of the supporting cast is on their "A game" blah blah blah...I'm sure you've heard it all by now. For me what is so awesome about this movie is that it finally legitimizes the genre of comic book movie. It's filmed in a way that is believable (relatively) and there is great character development, suspense, drama, action and fantasy. For me it was perfectly entertaining on all levels. A little long? Sure, personally I'd never complain about that in a comic book based movie. Eerie score and visually stunning. Can't wait for the next one!!!"

0 comments: