BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Update!!!

April 29...2008

OH Miley, the last time I posed with my father for a photo I was in chaps, so I completely understand. Are the newly released Vanity Fair pics of Miley Cyrus and her father too provocative or is it a good, clean father/daughter relationship?

Miley also posed with a blanket that exposed her bare back. How do you feel about it? And, why does that blanket look like it needs a good washing?

Heads up, puss is spewing everywhere for Grand Theft Auto 4. If you were up until the wee hours of the morning good for you…I think.

JJ and Melanie awarded another caller the chance to travel to sunny Orlando, Florida. If you want to be a part of this short, exclusive list, listen to JJ and Melanie in the morning. The fate of you being in Mickey’s arms depends on it.

Thanks for making the switch to JJ and Melanie in the morning…smooth like a baby’s bottom.

Newbie

0 comments: