BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Some Stuff July 2, 2009

1947: An object speculated to be a UFO crashed near Roswell, New Mexico, though the United States Air Force claimed it was a weather balloon.

Check out our Blog for a Comic Con Banner for James Camerons Avatar

Jon Favreau is currently finishing up the last few weeks of principal photography on Iron Man 2. We expect to see a lot of exciting footage coming out of the San Diego Comic-Con, but I'm certain we won't be seeing any of Samuel Jackson in that footage. Jackson recenty told MTV that there’d be no more Nick Fury cameos in Marvel movies until the Avengers movie in 2012

Megan Fox says she has no plans to star in the next Tomb Raider. "That's a complete rumor. I haven't been offered that. No one has even spoken to me about doing that yet. I think that's a role that Angelina Jolie mastered, and I would never attempt to take that over from her."

Now I was under the impression that Common was already cast as B.A Baracus in the forth coming A-Team movie but now I’m hearing that Rapper The Game is the from runner. That said I’ve heard other possible candidates include Ice Cube and MMA fighter Quinton "Rampage" Jackson.

SIGOURNEY WEAVER doesn't seem to think she's in "Ghostbusters 3" . . . and she doesn't seem to care, either.

She says, quote, "I think they're trying to create something new completely with the Ghostbusters, although I know Bill [Murray] is in it, I don't expect to have anything to do with it, although I wish them well."

Star wars Flash

the set, which includes Darth Vader, Yoda (look at his toes!), a Stormtrooper and Boba Fett, will be available starting in October for $25 each.

0 comments: