BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, May 1, 2009

Update!!!

If this turns out to be the summer of 08’ in 09’ I am going to freak on Mother Nature. If I have a say in anything, I hope this rain ends fast! OK, let’s move on…

The weekend is here, but not before a very busy week of Grade ‘A’ radio. To all of those who won passes to see Wolverine (legally) before everyone else…you’re welcome. Also, if you won tickets to see Beyonce in concert…I hear she can sing. Congrats to all and to all a good night.

One more thing before I bid you (insert French word here) I’ve discovered a place called High Park. If you can make it to High Park this weekend, bask in all its’ glory. There’s a café and zoo on the grounds…it’s fun for all.

Thanks for making the switch to JJ and Melanie in the Morning…979 twitter followers and counting.

Newbie

0 comments: